To tempt you to leave the comfort of Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa's apartments and chalets, we offer a huge range of activities. We've thought of everything... there's a general store, ski and sport equipment hire, and a courtesy bus to and from the Skitube Alpine Railway (during winter).
When you're ready to relax, enjoy the friendly atmosphere at our Bar and Restaurant, 'Cuisine Restaurant' on the Resort's lakefront or start the new day with a sumptuous buffet breakfast.
- Babysitting - If you require a babysitting service, please contact reception. A minimum 24 hours notice is required and a three hour minimum booking. There is a charge to be confirmed by reception upon booking. Late cancellations incur a fee.
- Meeting and conference facilities - We have a range of meeting rooms available from 2 to 120 delegates. See our conference section for more information.
- Bar - Join us in Cuisine Bar for our famous mountain cocktails, try our selection of schnapps, cognacs, liqueurs, beers and wines from around the world. Relax and enjoy the tranquil views of Lake Crackenback and the surrounding mountains.
- Barbeque - There are gas fired barbeques on the resort grounds, some have shelter provided. Please see the resort activity map for their location. Barbeque packs are available to order from Cuisine Restaurant. These packs are set out in the Picnic and BBQ section of the in-room compendium.
- Breakfast -
- Cuisine Restaurant - 7.00am till 10.00am
- Alpine Larder - Open from 10.00am daily for coffee and meals.
- Crackers General Store - Located at the Reception complex, the store stocks all those essentials that you may have forgotten to pack along with some gourmet products including cheeses and wines. Open 7 days.
- Car parking - One complimentary undercover parking space is available for each lake view apartment. Many of the mountain view chalets have garages or car ports available.
- Internet facilities - Internet facilities are available at the Resort's General Store. You can access the computer's during store hours. If you have a personal computer that you wish to use in the room, please launch your internet browser and follow the prompts for the Clearnet Wireless Internet. Charges apply.
- Gift shop - A selection of,gifts, souvenirs, books on the local area, casual clothing and other merchandise is sold in our gift shop located in the general store. Open 7 days.
- Luggage storage - Luggage can be stored in Reception in summer and winter. Please contact Reception for assistance.
- Mail and message - A guest mail service is provided by Reception. A nominal fee is charged for secretarial services. There is not a message service available at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa.
- Cuisine @ Home - Cuisine Restaurant and Bar offers a take-home dinner service. You simply place your order for meals and then when they are ready, you go to the Restaurant and pick them up to enjoy in the comfort of your apartment or chalet.
- Health Centre - Gymnasium, Sauna and Indoor Heated Swimming Pool