Escape for a weekend of Yoga with Catherine. A friendly and relaxed weekend designed for both beginners and advanced. Share in Catherine's passion for a healthy lifestyle and finish the weekend with a renewed sense of wellness.
When people think of yoga retreats, they tend to think the weekends are about getting up at 5.00am, twisting their bodies into challenging shapes to stand on thier heads, and lots of awkward silent moments. Not to mention the diet of lettuce leaves and lentils!!!
This retreat is all about 'staying healthy and living well with Yoga' allowing you to relax in peaceful surroundings whilst enjoying great food, likeminded company and reaching your own personal yoga and meditation goals. The retreat is not only about the practice of yoga itself, but the yogic practices that promote a healthy life, body and mind. Learn the skills to assist you in living life with a more relaxed mindset through personalised and approachable teachings.
th - 21st May 2017
YOGA WEEKEND INCLUSIONS:
- 2 night’s accommodation
- Full buffet breakfast each morning of your stay
- Dinner on Friday & Saturday Nights
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- Yoga & Wellness sessions
- Enjoy a 1 hour gentle relaxation massage at The Spa & Wellness Centre
- A 1 hour Activate experience - Segway Eco Tour or Mountain Bike Tour
- FREE access to Resort’s onsite, non guided activities
- Limited numbers available to keep the retreats personal and exclusive
- Due to the popularity of the Yoga Retreats it is recommended that you book early to avoid disappointment.
From $699.00* per person, twin share in a superior mountain view studio.
If you are travelling on your own, please contact us as we may be able to arrange shared accommodation for you.
Click here for our Yoga Retreat Weekend Packages.
Yoga is so much more than a good stretch! It is a way of living. I live my life with the yogic philosophies and practices as my guide. I touched the
edges of yoga when I was 8 years old and then embraced it fully around 20 years ago. I chose to do the intense yoga teacher training with Gita Yoga
- a Government accredited course - which filled 18 months of my life back in 1999 and began teaching in 2001. I have since then continued training,
adding to my skill base qualifications in Qui Gong and many modalities in the Art of Meditation and esoteric philosophies.
I am passionate about my weekly teaching and my regular yoga retreats as I enjoy sharing the life skills I have acquired. To live by example and teach
from experience is a rewarding way of enhancing life for myself and others. Yoga is for everyone!