Please be advised that the following information is constantly changing with Government direction and advice.
LAKE CRACKENBACK RESORT & SPA IS NOW OPEN!
See below for more details or contact us (02) 6451 3000.
AS OF 18th October 2021 FROM NSW GOVERMENT:
New freedoms are in place for fully vaccinated people in NSW.
Following updated health advice from NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant, restrictions will remain in place for people over the age of 16 who are not fully vaccinated.
For more information on what you can and can’t do under current restrictions please see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules
NSW Health urges people to continue to present for testing with even the mildest of cold-like symptoms.
RESERVATIONS AND BOOKING AMENDMENTS
If your enquiry is for Reservations, please understand they are currently inundated with changes to existing bookings and new bookings. They will respond to your enquiry as soon as they can, however please note there are considerable delays and priority is taken based on when bookings are arriving. If you are interested in making a future reservation, our availability at the current time is listed on our website – CLICK HERE
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience at this time. Thank you
COVID HEALTH AND SAFETY
Masks are MANDATORY in indoor spaces.
Important Information regarding Cancellations at this time.
COVID-19 Policy Flexibility:
-During the current COVID-19 pandemic, Cancellation Policies remain applicable to all bookings:
· Cancellations made outside the relevant booking Cancellation Policy dates will receive a full refund
· In the event of State border closures, Government Travel Restrictions or Government-enforced lock-downs, which occur after your reservation has been made, preventing your personal travel to Lake Crackenback Resort, then you will receive the option of either a non-refundable Credit or date-change. The Credit will be monetary value.
· For reservations made when Travel Restrictions or Government lock-downs are already in place at the time of booking which impact your ability to travel, then the regular cancellation policies will apply to your reservation if these enforcements are still in place at the time of travel. Credits or date-changes will only be available to guests whose Restriction-situation has changed since booking.
· Refunds for cancellations made within the relevant Cancellation Policy will only be available in the case that Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is closed.
· Guests are fully responsible for finding out details of Travel Restrictions and border closures which impact themselves.
For the Resort Full Terms and Conditions, CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT CHECKIN INFORMATION
We look forward to welcoming you to the Resort, before you arrive please CLICK HERE to access important check in information. This information will ensure you have a smooth, stress free holiday in the Snowy Mountains.
CHECK IN WITH THE SERVICE NSW APP
If you go to a hospitality venue such as a pub, club or restaurant, visit a day spa or hairdresser, you’ll need to check in using the Service NSW app.
PROOF OF COVID 19 VACCINATION
Patrons will be required to be fully vaccinated to utilise some of the facilities here at the Resort. Please refer to these details for further information https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules
CURRENT ADJUSTMENTS TO RESORT FACILITIES
Please be aware at the current time that adjustments have been made to Resort operations and facilities.
As of the 1st December 2021, the below applies:
|Resort Facility||Open / Closed|
8:00am – 5:00pm
|Alpine Larder||OPEN 10:00am – 8:30pm.
Takeaway only – brunch, lunch and dinner
|Indoor pool, gym & sauna||OPEN 8:00am – 5:00pm|
Breakfast daily – 7:00am – 10:00am
Dinner from 5:30pm – Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings.
Proof of double vaccination required.
|Day Spa||OPEN 10:00am – 5:00pm
Proof of double vaccination required.
|Bike Tracks and Trails||OPEN|
|Segway Tours||OPERATING 7 DAYS A WEEK – 1PM|
|Crackers General Store||OPEN 8:00am – 5:00pm|