Please be advised that the following information is constantly changing with Government direction and advice.
LAKE CRACKENBACK RESORT & SPA WILL NOT BE RE-OPENING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
AS OF 16th SEPTEMBER 2021 FROM NSW GOVERMENT.
Stay-at-home restrictions have being lifted for the Snowy Monaro LGA from 1 pm, Thursday 16 September 2021.
Following updated health advice from NSW Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant, restrictions will remain in place in particular regions of NSW.
Summary of restrictions:
- You can have up to 5 visitors in your home at any one time. This limit does not include children 12 and under.
- You can visit retail stores, beauticians and hair salons while following the one person per 4 square metre rule. You can visit hospitality and entertainment venues while following the one person per 4 square metre rule indoors, and the one person per 2 square metre rule outside.
- Schools will reopen. Follow the COVID-19 safety measures for schools in NSW.
- Gyms and indoor recreation facilities can operate so long as they comply with the 1 person per 4 square metre rule. Gyms can have up to 20 people attend a group class. Indoor recreation facilities can have up to 20 people attend group dance classes. Sporting facilities including swimming pools can reopen.
- Work from home if you are able to. If you cannot work from home, you must wear a face mask.
- Get a COVID-19 test if you:
For more information on regional and rural areas with limited restrictions please see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/limited-restrictions
Anyone who leaves their home must carry a mask with them at all times. They must be worn when working outdoors, by all school staff, by all people in outdoor markets, outdoor shopping strips, and in an outdoor queues waiting for products such as coffee and food.
NSW Health urges people to continue to present for testing with even the mildest of cold-like symptoms.
There are more than 440 COVID-19 testing locations across NSW, many of which are open seven days a week. To find your nearest testing clinic, visit our website
Special rules remain in place for the affected local government areas in Greater Sydney.
For further information, please see nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules.
Reservations and booking amendments
If your enquiry is for Reservations, please understand they are currently inundated with changes to bookings with the current lockdowns in place. They will respond to your enquiry as soon as they can, however please note there are considerable delays and priority is taken based on when bookings are arriving. If you are interested in making a future reservation, our availability at the current time is listed on our website – CLICK HERE
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience at this time. Thank you
Covid Health and Safety
Masks are now MANDATORY.
Important Information regarding Cancellations at this time.
COVID-19 Policy Flexibility:
-During the current COVID-19 pandemic, Cancellation Policies remain applicable to all bookings:
· Cancellations made outside the relevant booking Cancellation Policy dates will receive a full refund
· In the event of State border closures, Government Travel Restrictions or Government-enforced lock-downs, which occur after your reservation has been made, preventing your personal travel to Lake Crackenback Resort, then you will receive the option of either a non-refundable Credit or date-change. The Credit will be monetary value.
· For reservations made when Travel Restrictions or Government lock-downs are already in place at the time of booking which impact your ability to travel, then the regular cancellation policies will apply to your reservation if these enforcements are still in place at the time of travel. Credits or date-changes will only be available to guests whose Restriction-situation has changed since booking.
· Refunds for cancellations made within the relevant Cancellation Policy will only be available in the case that Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is closed.
· Guests are fully responsible for finding out details of Travel Restrictions and border closures which impact themselves.
For the Resort Full Terms and Conditions, CLICK HERE
Important Check In Information
We look forward to welcoming you to the Resort, before you arrive please CLICK HERE to access important check in information. From driving in alpine conditions to Resort operations, weather sources and information on Resort Facilities. This information will ensure you have a smooth, stress free holiday in the Snowy Mountains.
Housekeeping & Maintenance during your stay
If you require housekeeping and maintenance during your stay, please note that they will require you to vacate the premises whilst they are in the room. This is for everyone’s safety so please assist with their request.
Current adjustments to Resort facilities:
Please be aware at the current time that adjustments have been made to Resort operations and facilities.
As of the 22nd September 2021, the below applies:
|Resort Facility||Open / Closed|
9.30am – 4.30pm.
|Alpine Larder||CLOSED – Reopening TBC|
|Indoor pool, gym & sauna||OPEN from Saturday 18th September 2021
9:30am – 4:30pm
|Cuisine Restaurant||CLOSED – reopening TBC|
|Day Spa||CLOSED – Reopening TBC|
|Bike Tracks and Trails||CLOSED|
|Segways||NOT CURRENTLY OPERATING DUE TO CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS.|
|Shuttle bus to Skitube||NOT CURRENTLY OPERATING DUE TO CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS.|
|Crackers General Store||OPEN for essential items.|
Check in with the Service NSW app:
If you go to a hospitality venue such as a pub, club or restaurant, or visit a hairdresser, you’ll need to check in using the Service NSW app.