Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa is once again hosting a weekend of delicious Food & Wine with Savour the Snowy Mountains. The weekend will celebrate the seasonal local produce on offer in the south east region of New South Wales.
Visitors will have the opportunity to experience and celebrate all things Autumn. The weekend will be filled with a series of food masterclasses and culinary collaborations, exclusive chef dinners, farmer’s market aswell as entertainment accompanied by a refreshing crisp glass of cool climate wine.
The Snowy Mountains is becoming well-known for rich, hearty ingredients such as beef, garlic, trout, truffles, apples and honey. Many of these ingredients will be incorporated over the weekend in the chef dinners and through market stall offerings.
Enjoy the festival atmosphere by the waters edge at Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa listening to musicians, stroll through the market stalls offering tastings and local produce sales or enjoy coffee or lunch at the Alpine Larder.
SAVOUR WEEKEND PROGRAM
- Gin & Vin cocktail evening featuring Wild Brumby Distillery & Shut the Gate Wines
- Market day with market stalls, food & music
- 3 chefs & a forager 5 course dinner
Purchase a weekend pass to experience all the events on offer throughout the weekend including:
SAVOUR SNOWY MOUNTAINS
WEEKEND PASS – ONLY $320 per person
- Friday night – Gin & Vin featuring Wild Brumby Distillery & Shut the Gate Wines
- Saturday market day
- 2 x Saturday Masterclasses of your choice
- Saturday evening 5 course dinner featuring 3 Chefs & a Forager
- Sunday Brunch
- Savour gift to take home