Specialist Treatments Offered by Alpine Body & Skin:
- IPL Permanent Hair Removal
- Dual-Mode Permanent Hair Removal
- SHR Permanent Hair Removal
- Carbon Facials
- Carbon Laser treatments are often referred to as China Doll Facials or Hollywood Peels. This process delivers instant exfoliation, deep cleansing, and rejuvenation. The sensation of a Carbon Laser treatment is comfortable and described as warm and tingling.
- Vascular Therapy
- Spider veins, broken capillaries, red spots and rosacea can be reduced and removed to offer clients an even, more uniform complexion.
- Pigmentation Correction
- IPL pigmentation correction effectively fades and removes age sports, sun spots, and discolouration to greatly improve overall skin tone, texture and radiance.
- Photo Rejuvenation
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth out irregularities and enhance your skin’s overall luminosity for a revitalised, youthful glow with IPL photo rejuvenation.
- Acne Management
- IPL acne management targets acne-prone skin to reduce acne bacteria, breakouts and inflammation for a clearer, more balanced and healthier looking complexion.
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Radio Frequency, also referred to as RF, is a fantastic treatment for tightening loose or sagging skin on any area of the body to produce firmer, more youthful looking skin. RF works by generating heat and applying it to the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin. The heat causes tissue retraction, resulting in instantly tighter and firmer skin. It also works to stimulate collagen production which over time produces a more youthful looking appearance.
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Laser tattoo Removal utilises a Q-Switch laser mechanism to shatter the ink particles in the dermis. Ink particles become small enough for the immune system cells to digest and eliminate the ink via the lymphatic system.
Other services we can offer:
- LED Light Therapy.
- This is great for people with sensitive skin or people who may be allergic to certain types of face products or peels. Not only is this treatment excellent for its gentle and restorative nature, the use of the LED lights means that treatments can be safely performed all year round with no pain, no side effects and no post treatment downtime and some amazing results.
- Professional Skin Analysis
- We currently use the OBSERV 520X which is a state of the art skin analysing system used by dermatologist, aestheticians and clinicians to accurately diagnose both the epidermal and dermal layers of skin.
Bec has worked in the beauty industry for a little over 13 years. Originally from the Far South Coast in Pambula NSW, Bec owns a beauty salon on the coast.
Bec has a strong focus in keeping up with the forever changing treatments within the beauty industry keeping her knowledge fresh and up to date with continued training.
“For the past 3 years I have had a strong focus on skin treatments helping others to love their skin and help them with their skin conditions and concerns focusing on IPL rejuvenation, Carbon facials using a Q- Switch Laser and combining these treatments with Australian made and owned cosmedical products by O Cosmedics.”
“I really enjoy being in the mountains with my partner, mountain biking, skiing and exploring with the kids.”
Contact: Rebecca – 02 6433 9101 or email email@example.com for a consultation.