rideTECHNICS is holding an action packed mountain bike skills clinic at Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa.
DATE: 9 – 11 November 2018
Riders of all levels will have the opportunity to fine tune their MTB skills, bike and body across three days.
Premium MTB skills coaching, video analysis, epic guided social rides, tailored Pilates classes and bike mechanics and tuning workshops are all on the
The all-inclusive package will also include upscale meals and accommodation that can be tailored to suit groups, families, singles, and couples.
Visit the rideCAMP website for more information and to book.
- Over ten hours of MTB skills coaching with top-level professional accredited skills coaches from rideTECHNICS .
- Guided rides on world class trails in Kosciuszko National Park.
- Video analysis and individual skills technique feedback session.
- Dedicated mechanical support, mechanics workshop, and one-on-one custom suspension tuning by Mobile Bicycle Workshop.
- Three Pilates classes by Prior Pilates – tailored specifically to suit mountain bikers.
- 4.5 star accommodation for two nights, with options to suit various needs and group sizes.
- All meals - buffet breakfasts, packed lunches, snacks, two-course dinners at Cuisine and Alpine Larder restaurants.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Regular bike cleans and tunings.
- Professional photo and video package of the camp.
- Custom camp jersey and socks - by Motion Never Stop .
- Spot prizes, giveaways and take home packs.
Visit the rideCAMP website for full inclusions, itinerary and booking information.